9am – 1pm Sunday 25th March 2012
The first structure that forms in an embryo is the spine from which all other structures gain form.
The spine is of great importance.
The effect of having a sore back does not only cause pain, discomfort and is de habilitating it also has an effect on your health. It shifts your nervous system into a sympathetic mode that means stress, on your heart and other organs. This activates your adrenals which are probably already under physical stress being compressed from poor posture putting further pressure on your kidneys draining your vital energy. This tension puts pressure on the vertebrae bodies leading to chronic spine degeneration. Pain in your back affects every facet of your being leading to a suppressed immune system.
When was the last time you awoke feeling vitalized & energetic?
Yoga is unique in its ability to heal and restore the full function of the back by strengthening and stretching the muscles supporting the structure of the back, reducing inflammation and increasing circulation of body fluids and prana.
• We will learn how to walk, stand, sit, breath and relax
• We will stretch, strengthen and discover our spine
• You will gain knowledge, and experience that knowledge so it becomes your own to take home
• We will learn to work with, not against our bodies providing a wave of extension for the spine
• You & your nervous system will discover freedom in your spine creating a new way of being in both body & mind.
• Discover the breath connection as the breath, spine and nervous system work together effortlessly
Suitable for any age any ability, no yoga experience required we begin here.
Where: Manasa Yoga Studio
Date: Sunday 25th March 2012
Time: 9am – 1pm – please aim to arrive 15 minutes earlier
RSVP: by email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 0417372864